Education at birchcooper
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT OUR RANGE OF SHORT COURSES
|Birch Cooper Instiitute Traditional Farewell||Traditional farewell Group photo with Director|
Birch Cooper Institute is a registered training Consultancy in the Kingdom of Swaziland and all its training registrations are centralized at our Headquarters at Mbabane, Kingdom Of Swaziland.
All training programs goes on in the Kingdom of Swaziland unless participating groups jointly request to have their training in a chosen interested country which falls withing the list of training sites of Birch Cooper Institute – New Chapter Consultancy. This arrangement can mutually be possible if the number of participants is 10 or more.
|The gathering of participants- Library
Information Management Course.
|Participants at Matenga Cultural Village - Swaziland|
|Birch Cooper Institute Goes Traditional|
OTHER PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES
Interested group of participants can choose the following venues:
|Participating in the Traditional way||Director of Studies chatting with a participant|
We use conference facilities in respective countries to run such programs. However all payments should be made to a centralized Bank Account in the Kingdom of Swaziland.
|Matenga Cultural village Troupe||Matenga Cultural village Troupe|
All administrative work in terms of Admission letters and Invoices will be issued from our Premier office in the Kingdom Of Swaziland.
NEXT TO NEDBANK
KINGDOM OF SWAZILAND
TEL/ FAX: + 268 2404 1519
CELL: + 268 7623 5313
Does Birch Cooper Institute – New Chapter Consultants run courses in other countries apart from their registered country in Swaziland.
Answer: Yes we do
How do Group participants pay for accommodation?
Answer: Accommodation remains the sole prerogative of each group participant hence all registered participants should make prior accommodation bookings at the host country.
Where Do I study if I’m alone or we are less than 10?
Answer: All participants are welcomed to the Kingdom of Swaziland, whether its you alone or you are two or more or even groups and teams. Our Swaziland campus is open for all forms of training including teams and groups. Swaziland should remain chosen destination for all.
However if one has visited the Kingdom of Swaziland before or any of our training events in the beautiful Kingdom of Swaziland then so long as they are a group of 10 or more they can officially request that the training be held in any of our listed participating countries.
- All interested groups will have to register with New Chapter Consultants – Swaziland
- Admission letters and Invoices will be issued by the head office in Swaziland and all payments should be made to our centralized Account in the Kingdom Of Swaziland
- Also letters to apply for Visa for the chosen country ( if required ) will be issued to the prospective participants from our Secretariat in the Kingdom Of Swaziland.
- This arrangement makes the process easier as every administrative service is centralized whilst the program facilitation is done in the confirmed chosen destination.
- Group participants will receive confirmation letters from our secretariat in the Kingdom of Swaziland stating clearly the venue for the group's chosen program and directions to the training site.
- Please "Group " implies having 10 or more participants coming from same organization / institution who have successfully registered and paid for the same course.
- However having 10 or more participants registered for different programs being offered same time does not constitute "Group" for example where the 10 have registered for 3 different programs. Such arrangement falls under a training event in the kingdom of Swaziland.
- We encourage all those who have visited Swaziland before or several times to consider joining the "Group Participating Programs" offer in exploring a new training environment.
- This offer is possible and purely based on group participation and numbers.
|Matenga Cultural village Troupe male Dancers|
|Matenga Cultural village Troupe with female dancers|
|Participants in action with the Matenga Cultural village Troupe|
TO JOIN GROUP PROGRAMS- PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES
- Register with new Chapter Consultants as group of 10 or more for same program
- Be ready to pay for the air ticket( return ),arrange and pay for accommodation and also buget for food and other contingencies at the chosen training destination.
- Pay for Airline Insurance etc
- New Chapter Consultants will issue a group admission letter and tuition fee invoice to the organization's management and also confirm the chosen venue , dates for the training event and directions to the agreed training venue abroad.
- Group programs will be facilitated abroad only when full tuition payment has been made prior to the scheduled commencement date to enable us assign our team for the training event.
DIRECTOR OF STUDIES
LAWRENCE ESSUMAN- FFA, MIIA, ACFE, MIFC, FIFC